Selecting a photographer can be daunting with so many to chose from. Working with professional photographers in the industry I’ve developed a natural understanding of how to capture genuine moments and amazing photos you’ll have forever! But more importantly, let me take your pictures!!! From Pre Photoshoot meetings to Style Guides and Locations, we will help you get prepared!
With fair prices and excellent work let us make your process stress free!
I cannot say enough good things about Aja; she made our wedding day so special!
I had about 25 other photographers reach out to me to shoot my minimony and I picked Aja not only because I liked her talent but she had fair pricing and I could just tell she truly cares about her craft/making the day perfect! I told her I didn’t have much planned and she offered to let us borrow one of her beautiful rugs for the ceremony (wow! I loved it in our photos).
- I said the location was a bit hard to find (we got lost ourselves) and Aja and her assistant showed up an hour early.
- Extremely professional and experienced. It was just four family members in attendance so it was very casual, no timeline, but she knew the best time to do the ceremony with the best lighting and not only did we get to do the ceremony in the shade (it was 100 degrees that day) but it also made for amazing photos. I don’t know we would have waited until the sun was perfect had she not been there!
- They were aware of my covid precautious (my dad is high risk) and had no issues shooting distantly, wearing a mask/gloves, and capturing the “getting ready” photos outside. (she opened the French doors to the bedroom to get some inside shots … how creative!)
- We didn’t give her a shot list because I thought I just wanted ceremony/couples pics/family pics but she recommended I take some photos of my dress/rings/shoes which I didn’t care too much about at the time, but now I cannot believe I almost missed out on those photos! She knows what she’s doing! I’ve already emailed the photos to my friends and family and everyone loved the styling of my wedding rings and especially the photo of my sister and I kissing my dad on the cheek (she told us to do that and I’m so thankful I have images like that, they are priceless!)
- The entire time she had excellent communication, was so friendly, and responded quickly to any questions or inquiries.
- On top of that, my photos were delivered SO FAST. I got them just in time for the weekend where we had to postpone our original date and I had these beautiful photos to keep me happy all day.
Overall she just really put in 1000% effort in everything she did from start to finish. My family and my now husband and I are over the moon with her. Thank you Aja and team!
| Denise |
Aja was a great, fun, and well organized photographer!
She was super flexible and helpful with details and stuck to time frames. I really appreciated all her effort in making sure that my mini-mony went smoothly.
She took beautiful pictures of literally everything, I can not even explain how much my family and I LOVE all of the photos she captured for us! Aja is also incredibly affordable, which is another great reason why you should totally hire her to capture your special moments. Seriously, like, book her now!
Thank you Aja!
| Iyana |
We initially had some of Aja's work saved on our phones when we were looking for a photographer for our engagement photos. We ended up running into her at wedding convention and from there we just knew we had found the right photographer! She gave off such a great vibe!
During our photoshoot Aja made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The overall experience was fun! Aja came prepared with props and even had a list of poses typed out to make sure every possible engagement pose was captured during our shoot!
We are so happy with how our photos turned out and glad that we chose Aja for our engagement shoot!
| Alissa & Richard |
Bairly Media Photography was incredible in every way. Aja is very professional and makes you feel so comfortable the whole time. My engagement photo shoot went so well. Her knowledge of different camera lenses and lightings ensure for great quality photos. You will not be disappointed when choosing her for your special events. I loved how my engagement photos turned out. She edits her photos in a timely manner and makes sure you get a lot of great shots. I would highly recommend.
| Emily |
My husband and I contracted Aja for both our engagement shoot and wedding day and we couldn’t have been any happier with our results!
Aja is very professional, punctual, and quick on her feet with her creative outlook. On top of all that, she worked really well with both my husband and I being pretty shy in front of the camera. She also delivered the final results of our pictures much quicker than we had anticipated!
It was truly a pleasure to have her capture our biggest event of our life thus yet, we highly recommend her to everyone out in the Orange County area!
| Deyanira |
I love the pictures! Thanks so much! 🥰You did a great job capturing everything. Honestly, the whole day was a blur to me but after seeing the pictures, I remember the special moments! 🤗
| Tracy |
Aja was great to work with. She had a plan and was well prepared for every photo she was taking. She even had some sweet impromptu ideas that turned out beautiful! Highly recommend
| Jayson |
I would HIGHLY recommend Aja and her team for your photography needs. The photos she captured were EXCELLENT, and she was super-fun to work with. I will definitely be hiring her again.